If you’re ready to get the most out of your Test Expert investment, be sure to join us for a 4-day Test Expert training event in San Jose, May 18th-21st!
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Automate DFT Results– Generate and analyze DFT results in MINUTES
- Minimize Programming Time– Quickly generate program input files for your ICT, Flying Probe, AXI and AOI equipment
- Reduce ICT Test Fixture Costs– Use automated tools to get maximum test coverage with minimum required nails
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for test engineers, programmers, technicians and any other key personnel responsible for translating CAD files, conducting DFT studies and programming test equipment.
This Test Expert Basic User Course gives students an understanding of the working environment of Test Expert Version 10.0. Students will learn to import CAD and BOM files, create Nail Selection Rules (for ICT & FP) and export machine output files. The final day is a “lab day”, where students apply their knowledge to real world situations. Students are encouraged to bring their own job data to perform actual DFT studies or ATE programming with instructor assistance.
- Review application and workflow
- Navigate toolbars and workspace
- Hot keys and LMB/RMB behaviors
- Import CAD data (using Test Expert’s many CAD translators)
- Import BOM/MRP data with Test Expert’s configurable BOM translator
- Create and manage Test Expert libraries
- Panelize jobs
- Establish origins and references
- Create nail rule profiles for ICT fixture design, flying probe targets, etc.
- Generate Keep Out areas
- Run DFT analysis reports
- Estimate ICT fixture costs
- Generate ATE equipment files
Tuition: $2000 per student
Space is limited to 5 attendees.
Email Nick Huffer to register today!
We look forward to seeing you there!
To learn more about our training and services, visit our services page here.